THE REFUGEE FORUM FOR THOSE OF US FROM FUG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets hope everything will become right again

+4
Envark
Erikaa
Adolf Hurtler
Old Crow
8 posters

Go down

Lets hope everything will become right again Empty Lets hope everything will become right again

Post  Old Crow Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Hello everybody again

Today is quite a sad day indeed. We as a community have become divided and thus the result is no longer around. Im not saying there isnt a chance that things can change. there is always a chance but its not gonna happen soon. I joined Fug because i loved the community atmosphere, we never took ourselves too seriously, never thought we were elite. We were just a bunch of Friends having a good time. Internal politics have now split our community and it may never recover but i will always remember the good times with you all. Ive had a blast with all the regulars on convoy and im gonna list a few (sorry if i missed you) Gumshoe, Pikachu, Turtle, Nibs, Slim, Zero, Chips, Brussles, Zidders, Andrew, XV7, Arron, Passive, Stacy, Chao, Cloned, Havoc, Easybake, Tubesocks, Koopa, Bucker, Arcy, Fronk, Katz, Slick, Spaceiswaste, Space Bot, Rocketman, Moron, Ninja, Nachos,and Shotgun and Nassty. I dont plan on letting go of any of my friends from fug (other then one person, Gumshoe knows) and i hope that we can all get back together and have fun like always. I don't know where i will end up, its tough to say but i wish all of you the best of luck and lets hope that we can rise from the ashes of this and become a stronger community again.

Old Crow

Back to top Go down

Lets hope everything will become right again Empty Re: Lets hope everything will become right again

Post  Adolf Hurtler Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:13 pm

amen.

Adolf Hurtler

Back to top Go down

Lets hope everything will become right again Empty Re: Lets hope everything will become right again

Post  Erikaa Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:46 pm

I dont like this division.
i really dont like this at all.
Fug was my first home Sad

Erikaa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Envark Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Erikaa wrote:I dont like this division.
i really dont like this at all.
Fug was my first home Sad
No

Envark

Back to top Go down

Post  tigar Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:17 pm

even to i wasnt with fug for long i do wish stuff went back the way it was as its what made me join to as it was a fun community of people having fun and that it gets divided due to people being power hungry is just sad and then saying it was for the good of the community to take over and in thus destroy the community? well its a nice way of doing it i might say

i wonder when mankind learns that taking things over by force never works out the way you want it to be

tigar

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGreyFox Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 am

I don't know the original leaders intentions and quite frankly I could care less. It wasn't them who made the community popular it was the people in the community. Although I have grown attached to the Fug tag, I will happily embrace any tag/community that the others wish to follow. I'm currently sending this address to all my Fug/DG friends as I feel it is my duty to try and close this rift, even if its one person at a time. I would recommend everyone else do the same.
TheGreyFox
TheGreyFox

Back to top Go down

Post  SlimMasta07 Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:13 am

Thanks Crow :3
I hope this situation does resolve. Like Batman said "The night is the darkest right before dawn" (or was that Harvey Dent, IDK)..

SlimMasta07

Back to top Go down

Post  zephyr_42 Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:36 am

I was just sad to see how much everybody was getting angry at each-other. I hope now we can forgive everybody and get back to having fun and good friendships.
zephyr_42
zephyr_42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum